Laura and I have had a crazy summer. We have so far enjoyed three major events. Our first event happened right before China, Laura's sister got married. It went a little something like this... "The Faircloughs are soooo happppy to inform everyone that our lovely daughter Kara is marrying a great young man named Jake and they are changing their last name to Cheetah..." ha ha ha, (sorry only a few will get that). Jake and Kara are now living in Sunny St. George and loving the sun tans. It was a great day all around.
Our second event is not a surprise anymore but it was our trip to china as you can see from above.
Our third and final surprise was the wedding of Markus Jamesuth Faircloughfeth to the beautiful Morganith (the previous names and faces have been changed to protect the identity of the couple)
Markus Jamesuth Faircloughfeth is actually the original James. Bond, however his name was not 007 (zero zero seven) it was
oo7 (Oh, Oh, seven) they really messed up in the theaters Morganith is training to be a spy also, those roses really aren't what they seem. duh duh duh h h h h h h
My most enjoyable news is of the newest member of our family which we shall call "The Baby" for now. We were able to visit the doctor and interesting enough he put goop on Lauras baby and an "ink-blot" test came onto the screen next to Laura's bed. The Doctor then said "do you see it?" Laura smiled and said, "there's the baby." Of course she would say that she is pregnant, I saw a 1995 Corvet with a suped up engine and rims. When i tried to point this out to the Doctor he just laughed and said that he saw a baby just like Laura. . . . I am sure his wife is pregnant also. I have happily posted the picture below so that you can all see the 95' Corvet.

Mom, "The Baby" and the very nervous soon to be father are doing ok. We even have some great pictures of "The Baby"
Heres Laura teaching "The Baby" how to brush his/her teeth.
Laura and I are always trying to find things to do and save some money. One night we decided to have the baby try some new things. So we all sat down as a family and had some fruit
Laura and a peach
Doug and his watermelon
"The Baby" and a grape
"The Baby" still didn't know what to do with the grape in the end.
"We stop this regular broadcast to bring you a special report"
So Laura and I were asked to babysit for a weekend. We did not babysit a child, plant, or dog but a fish. Howard turned out to be a beautiful gold fish and very big for a gold fish. Laura and I were so happy and excited to babysit something as easy as a fish. The first night that we watched Howard it was my job to feed him. I went down stairs and saw his little fins moving as fast as he could. At first I thought it was for food. However, I then noticed my cat licking her chops. Nervous about the placement of the fish I decided to put the fish on top of the refrigerator. Early in the morning Laura ran downstairs to get a snack for her and the baby. I (in my peaceful silence surounded by a comfortable bed) was shocked to hear Laura yelling "Doooooooooooooug. .. . . THE FISH IS DEAD". Knowing that the scream form downstairs was not lying I ran down the stairs. Sure enough, Henry floated upside down in his little bowl. I began to laugh hysterically thinking that we killed a fish. When calling the owners I asked curiously how long the fish would sleep for? Chris (the father) hesitated and told me that Howard did not sleep. "I am sorry to inform you Chris that your fish passed away last night approximatly 12:01 a.m." he then told me that it was about time for the fish to pass away and not to worry about it.
NOW BACK TO OUR REGULAR PROGRAM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
We were also able to celebrate the 29th year of my older brother Nate. His birthday landed on August 5th, we got the whole family together for some cake and dinner. Each of us had a responsibility for the dinner. I was excited for my part of the dinner making the cake. I decided to have some fun with it and made a cake in a form of Nate's most favorite animal, the knowledegable turtle. Now we all know that turtles are round on their backside and that turtles should not be put on their backs or they will get stuck. So I made the cake in the portrait of a stuck turtle. Ü HA HA HA
Thanks everyone I look forward for next month. May your hopes and dreams come true.
Remember to ALWAYS trust in the Lord Ü
todays post is brought to you by the three stuges

(Dallin Riggs, Braydon Ellis, Timmy Riggs)

3 comments:
hooray!!! an update! =oD
love to hear what's going on. I'm glad you guys have a had a fun summer. love the pics.
Em
You are hilarious!! Can't wait for the next post. The picture with the cat and the fish is PRICELESS!!! So funny. You will be such a cute dad, dont even be nervous!
Laura (and Doug)-
Congratulations on the baby! That is so exciting. It's been way to long. We totally need to do some catching up.
Melissa (and Dustin)
Post a Comment