
To touch heavily would be to arrest the pattern and freeze the movement, to check the endlessly changing beauty of its unfolding. There is no place here for the possessive clutch, the clinging arm, the heavy hand; only the barest touch in passing.
Now arm in arm, now face to face, now back to back -- it does not matter which. Because they know they are partners moving to the same rhythm, creating a pattern together, and being invisibly nourished by it."
-Anne Morrow Lindbergh-

Hello everyone, Let me introduce you to a few of the baby blessing first was
Bentley D. Hansen
I (Plucky the Duck) was able to attend the blessing and loved everything about it, except for one thing. I (Plucky the Duck) thought the treats looked so inviting, not to eat but to swim in. The cup cakes looked like a cool inviting pool of water so I went and sat on one.
As I sat on the cupcake someone picked it up and took a big bite out of it. the cup cake not me. I quacked until my squeaker was gone. Luckily I was able to fly away. "whoooo....."
Benltey and I became great friends. Just the other weekend we got all dressed up
and went out to pick up on the chicks. Bentley truly was the real
Stud Muffin but he said his true love right now was mom, he knows Trever is Jealous. Ü
Mom and Dad are very happy.

Although Bentley did admit that mom and dad sometimes mistakes him as a "onesy" and sticks him in with the laundry.
The next baby blessing that we had was with Grace.
Grace was adopted by Laura's sister Marlene and Tony Riggs. So we began the wonderful day with first sealing Grace to her family. Then we went over to her home and her father Tony invited the whole family to give her a name and a blessing. It was wonderful!
After we both decided that we needed to go out and have a rest in the pool.
Mom still wont let her swim though so we just hung out.
As winter quickly approaches I would like to remind you that eating yellow snow is forbidden. SMILE Ü
We would like to also say thank you to our sponsers Laura and the baby who are now enjoying conference.

2 comments:
You guys have had quite the time with babies! When is your little baby due? I keep thinking February, but I have been known to be wrong. Hope you guys are well!! Thanks for having a blog so I know what you are up to :) Have you checked out the small addition to our title on my blog? :) It is very subtle. Love you guys!
Sounds like you guys have been busy. How are you? I was talking to Jeremy and he mentioned that you had a blog but didn't know the address so I found that from Amy's blog. When is your baby due? Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment