
"Yes they know how to die. A little way from the
branch to the earth, a little fear of mingling with
the common dust - and yet they go down gracefully
a fall that seems like flying!
-Edmond Rostand -
his wedding. He just finshed working
in China for the Olympics and just
Lauras exciting part, she is about row fourteen
Dougs boring part (this was the part where
Iron man is fighting the bad guy..." BOOM")
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Now what October would be complete without having a halloween party to
go to. Plus a costume is manditory.
"Our FIRST prize winner. . . . LAURA"
"You are correct Bob. Laura is wearing our
fashionable yellow belly cover with the matching
orange 'caution' sign. The baby also plays a large
role for her outfit.
"Our second place winner is . . . . . . "
"Yes Bob it is a man with a moustache"
"Our final contestant is. . . . . DOUG"Doug is following his theme of super
hero alter egos. this year he was Tony Stark also known as
IRON MAN
Laura and I also always try to find fun things to do every week on our date night. here is a
couple of things that we had fun with.
DATE NIGHT EXTRAVAGANZa
(Almost as cool as Laurapalooza day)
homemade pasta. So for one of our date nights that

And it would come out looking like this. Crazy
overall but in the end it was very fun and we
enjoyed it a lot.
Our second activity was for a sunday dinner
If you try really hard you can see a cookie that
looks like me, oh and a ghost, Wheres Waldo, and
a hippo, all dressed up like a pumpkin cookie
Can you see the ghost?
Now we need a cat update. They are both

While I was out there I counted 11
birds flying around Lunda. In my
picture above I circled seven that I
got in my picture. After I taught Luna
a poem. "birdy birdy in the sky dropped
some whitewash in my eye, me dont
worry, me dont cry, me just glad that
cows dont fly."
THANKS FOR COMING
AND REMEMBER
Thanks for coming please check the
bottom of your shoes for souvenirs


1 comment:
Sounds likes a long and fun october!!I love the speed bump laura! you both look great! Keep posting!
Post a Comment