Monday, February 9, 2009

FEBRUARY
























“Your heart will answer the questions your mind will not understand.”



Hello, this is Mason, I was just hangin out with mommy when I thought that I would get onto the computer while mommy takes a nap. I have been having such a fun time with mommy and daddy and thought that I should set up some pictures on the blog to show what we have been doing.


First of all there was this thing that I got from Uncle Trever, Aunt Rach, and my buddy Bentley called a "snuggly" at first I did not know what to think about it.




But after a while I got use to it and now I love it.




After mommy tried to put me in a regular blanky and I did not like it. oh well I will have to get use of these blanky things.




Although I know that it is bed time very time that mommy and daddy put it on. My most favorite time of the day is durring the day. I love to play with mommy and wait for daddy. when daddy gets home I love to hear how is day went and play with him.






My other most favorite thing to do durring the day is eating, and then getting burped, it is so much fun to lay on my side to be burped or on mommy's shoulder.




Oh no I just heard that mommy is getting up, that means I am giong to have to be changed.


oh no





I hope you all have a great day. thanks for saying hello.





This information was brought to you by the 1400 lbs heavy lifting co.














































2 comments:

Liz Odle said...

Loved the pictures. Mason is adorable.

Amelia said...

Hey now - we are needing MORE pictures!!!! :) Oh and did I mention I had my baby last month? :) little Alice Lynn was born April 8th! I hope you both and little Mason are doing great!!