Wednesday, May 13, 2009
As many know by now we have been blessed with a wonderful little boy. He is currently healthy, happy and doing well. Doug loves to call him our squiggilly, wiggly, giggly, guy. He is so much fun!! We are also so excited that at this time in his life he is now sleeping throughout the entire night. This allows Mommy and Daddyto sleep a whole lot better. As you can see below we are both very proud of our son.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats Doug on finally graduating. By the way your little boy is so cute.
He is soooo adorable! look at all that hair :) LOVE it. Congrats on graduating! miss you guys.
How exciting!!! not only are you sleeping again but Doug graduated! HOW AWESOME! I am so proud of you guys....now if only I could sleep through the night again :)
Thank you for your message Douglas - I did get it eventually! Love you guys!
Post a Comment